Monday, January 11, 2010

My Progress

I've been making goals as I've been doing this blog. Time to see how I'm measuring up.

1- I still need to answer the questions about scripture study. I'll do that for today's study session, and if I still don't find all the answers, it will lead me on to tomorrow's.

2-What about my scripture reading goal? Not working out like I planned. Turns out I have more time in the in-between moments of life than I do in the time slots I designated. This blog helps a lot. I feel more compelled to reach for spiritual heights if I can share it with someone. Thanks. I'll let you know what schedule ends up sticking. ^.^

3-What about the goal "to not wish for others to change, or for money to spend, or for a secret fairy to come in my sleep and deliver me from my troubles"? It's harder than I realized it would be. I'm getting better at not wishing for others to change or for a secret fairy to touch her wand to my head and have all my cares washed away in a brilliant shower of gold sparkles, but not wishing for money to spend is hard. So I'm trying my hand at writing on the side to see if I can generate some revenue. The only one that I can change is me, after all. ^.^

So my questions for you are:

1-What makes it easy or hard for you to live the gospel?

2-How do you share the gospel with others?

3-What do you do for your scripture study?

No comments:

Post a Comment